Song of Joy is launched!


Photo by Sagar Patil on Unsplash

SONG OF JOY is officially launched!

Welcome one and all to Songs of Joy blog! This has been on my heart to write for a few months now, and it is finally launched. I am Juliet, the author of this blog. You can learn more about me and my passions in the About Me page. 

Here are a few things you can expect on this blog, the goal behind this blog, and the reason I am launching Songs of Joy. 

Things you can expect on this blog:
  • My favorite songs for different seasons of life. 
  • Song stories - how God can speak to you through music.
  • Other post about living for the prize that draws us heavenward. 

The goal for this blog is simple. To find the hope, love, and strength that worship songs give while we praise our Maker for all He is and all He has done. We can sing, but if our heart is not in what we sing, our words are empty praise. God loves our songs of joy, so we should seek to learn how to praise Him best with our songs. He loves it when we find things to praise Him for even when the world around us is always changing, because we can rest in the assurance that God never changes. (Malachi 3:6)

The reason I am Launching Songs of joy is to grow my platform. I have been writing since I was 8 and am going to be a published author. This blog is the next step in getting people behind my writing and sharing my words. You can subscribe to my email list where you will get writing updates and much more. Also any important information about changes that come to my blog. If you want to follow just my blog, you can subscribe in the sidebar so you get notified each time I post. 

A few things to help you read the posts. 
  1. A link to the full song will be under the title and artist at the top of the page and at the bottom of each post. 
  2. I will be posting every other week on Tuesdays. As I grow my writing frequency, you may get more than one posts on those Tuesdays. 

Without further ado, welcome to my Songs Of Joy! 


Comments