Christmas Series 2019

Photo by Kari Shea on Unsplash. Words added by me. 

Christmas is in the air. I can smell it, Christmas cookies, pine trees, maybe even snow. Christmastime is my favorite time of the year. I love all the preparations that go on. It is wonderful! While you do anything Christmas-y, you have to have music playing to put you in the Christmas spirit. 

You know where this is going, I started talking about music. Yes, I am doing a Christmas Series. I am super excited about this. To prove it: November 3rd is when I wrote this and started thinking about Christmas.  But how in the world am I only going to choose two songs to blog about in December? I had no idea so I am posting every Tuesday in December. You can expect classics songs, some new ones, as well as just some musings about Christmas. 

Before I go I want to take a second and remind you three things. 
  1. Christmas is about Jesus Christ coming into our world to fulfill all the prophecies and 33 years later die on the cross for our sins. Have a blast making cookies, shopping, and decorating, but also make sure that Christ is still the center of Christmas. Make sure you remember why we celebrate. 

  1. I am working on growing my email list. So if you would be willing to join and support a young writer with a dream, that would be amazing! I send out more personal newsletters with snippets from my works in progresses, and exciting behind the scenes of being a blogger. You also get a more personal chance to get to know me. I am very thankful for your support as I grow my platform and build relationships with you guys. If you join please make sure to confirm your subscription in your email so you end up on my list. (If you have an trouble you can email me at songs.of.joy@icloud.com

  1. If you would like to get notifications to your email when every I post a new blog post, you can go to the top of my blog and right under the header there is a button that says subscribe. If you put in your email you will get an email very time I post so you never miss a post. If you want to be more involved with my blog this is the best way to do so. 


I am very excited to enter this Christmas season with blog posts full of cheer. Let’s get the Christmas spirit started. 

Comments