Bonus: One Year Anniversary Milestones

 

Photo by Luca Upper on Unsplash

*throws confetti everywhere* 

Songs of Joy has been a blog for exactly one year! I have blogged every other Tuesday for a year straight! I am incredibly excited to have made it to this huge milestone!

I want to document on my blog some of the big achievements and milestones I have hit this year. Before we get into all the fun stats and such, I have two things to say. 


First, I am so thankful for you, the reader, who stops by and reads my work. Your comments and support mean so much to me each week. You give me motivation to keep pressing on and using my words to bless you. Thank you reader for investing time into reading my work. 


Second, I am in awe of how God has brought me here. He has truly been by my side, strengthening, me and empowering me with words to write. I would not be here without the constant tug of the Holy Spirit to leave my comfort zone and trust God.


Now on to some achievements from year one of blogging! 



This was the first post that got a lot of views. As a new blogger this was super motivating, considering many of my posts only had views in the teens. For a while this was one of most popular blog post! 



This was a big day for me. I had been planning with Angela for a while on this guest post, and that it happened to be on my 6 month mark is pretty cool! Two big milestones in one day. 



Considering Love Unlike Ours hit 20 views in 2 months, this was a party day. This blog post I had been writing on and off for a while. The day I had sat down to really work on it, was the day the Coronavirus started making headlines. I rushed to finish it and get it out to a world shaking in fear. God had a hold of this blog post for sure! He was stirring those words and songs in my heart for weeks in advance. Ah! God is truly amazing! 


  • May 8, 2020, 100 views on Fear song list


Then this happened! This blog post was the first on my blog to get 100 views! That is kinda a big deal! I was very excited to hit that number! 100 people took time to read my words, and I believe that a hundred people where encouraged. 



Also super exciting and so glad that I got to share this with you all! 



Again just a moment of pure excitement! My work was being read and something I had put work into was starting to grow and touch more and more people. 


  • July, 2020, 3,500 views total on blog

This has been the last big milestone before today. It is pretty cool to see how my little blog went from 0 views to 3,500 in the last year. (Also by time you are reading this I might have got to 4,000! At the time of writing this I am super close! I will let you know in my end of the month newsletter.)



Over the first year of blogging I posted: 

  • 30 blog posts 
  • And hosted 3 guest posts 

Lastly, I want to leave you with one of my personal favorite blog posts this year. This post was just a joy to write and I poured a lot of myself into it. The blog post is God's Plan is Enough


I am so thankful for this journey with all the ups and downs. I cannot wait to see where the next year will take this blog, my words, and the messages God lays on my heart. 

Yours truly, 

Juliet Artman. 


Comments

  1. Already a year! We love reading your blogs. They are inspiring. Keep doing what you do so well.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to have a conversation with you! Please use all your words with kindness, in a way that would reflect Christ well.